Offshore vehicle registration
Offshore vehicle registration has become increasingly popular in Europe where it is legal and common to drive vehicles registered in other countries.
Reasons for registering vehicles offshore
- The vehicle not being able to comply with local registration requirements, although it is in safe working condition with minimal engine emissions.
- Expensive mechanical and emissions testing prior to registration of imported vehicles.
- Expensive VAT and import duties on new imported vehicles upon first registration.
Requirements for registering vehicles offshore
- Completed and signed application form
- Copy of vehicle´s original invoice
- Copy of vehicle´s original registration certificate
- Color photo of vehicle
- Copy of owner´s driver´s license
- Copy of owner´s passport
- Certification of the vehicle´s roadworthinessissued by a mechanic
Benefits of registering vehicles offshore
- Low registration fees and annual fees.
- Tax savings by avoiding European VAT, luxury taxes and others.
- License plates and registration documents are delivered to you by courier.
- Legally avoid expensive compliance tests.
If you want registration for your vehicle, please click here